We appreciate your confidence in us. We demand the highest standards for safe transactions and the confidentiality of consumer information because of this. We appreciate your privacy. By outlining our online information policies and the choices you have regarding the collection and use of your information, we are better able to protect your privacy.
- You can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials on some pages. These pages collect the following types of personal information:Name, address (including state and country), and email addressa phone number
- When you place an order, we only use the information you provide about yourself to complete that order. We only share this information with third parties to the extent required to complete the order.
- To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure proper information use, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and security procedures for the information we collect online.
- Any user who receives an email from the Site and wishes to opt out of receiving such communications in the future can do so by following the instructions in the emails. You can also send an email to email@example.com. We will make commercially reasonable efforts to comply with your opt-out requests as soon as possible.
- For many of our services, we provide mechanisms for updating and correcting your personal information. You can change or delete any of your personal information at any time by logging into your account and using features like edit and account.
Please contact us if you have any further questions or concerns about these privacy policies.